pick-a-boo
welcome to my amazing-unexpectation-extraordinary world life. to read the original thoughts of mine. many thanks knowing u read it whether agree or not. happy reading =)

to that boy

am i tired of all things have been happened ? yes sometimes. but take a lesson from all things have been happening. from good, bad, sad, and wonderful things. i've been learning from the tears and laughs, cheers and betrays. from friendship and relationship.

if one boy could make me down, the other boys make me so great.
but the one and only boy makes me being myself, doesnt have to pretend everything, he takes me to the place where i should be..
he's not the one that i love, but believe me..he's the i wanna be with..to be my friend, bestfriend, lover, brother..
i'm not in love with you, but i'm willing to do everything for you. if i weren't meant for u..go find good girl..
i'll happy to see you both and proud to see you live properly you should.

cheersss boy ! ! hope to love you..






No comments: