pick-a-boo
welcome to my amazing-unexpectation-extraordinary world life. to read the original thoughts of mine. many thanks knowing u read it whether agree or not. happy reading =)

human thing

For many people, they think that is not rite. For me, it’s human thing.
I feel sumthing. But its just sumthing. None of my body parts tell lies.
I am one whose manipulate things. For my own f-ing pleasure.
For the reason of properly I keep it in mine. Is that mine would be yours?
Im willing to be yours. To indulge u.
Still in my way to make my own sumthin.
I aint player, im playful though.
Im the angel of joy to having all part of rapturous.
I choose to ignore a bitter issues about me. Im just listening but careless.
I give u pleasure with my attribute of my attraction.
The picture of mine worth a thousand words and my words reflect a thousand senses.
My sense represent the deepest part of what I feel.


No comments: