pick-a-boo
welcome to my amazing-unexpectation-extraordinary world life. to read the original thoughts of mine. many thanks knowing u read it whether agree or not. happy reading =)

back then and then

am i falling in love? or lost in love? or feel in lust? or i've been fool by the feeling itself? i dont know..am i worth for someone? am i worth for the feeling?
i know that is hard being not complicated. and so easy being complicated. how to be easy as it does?

i have my own faith. i dont want to regret everything. always try find a way to see how life would bring me. i have no fear of love. i just make it real and happen as it does. 

*it's just something i dedicate to him (back then) :

dearest him..these are things u should know..
i love u. i do care for u. but im happier to see u glad. with me or with someone else. i’ll always open my heart for u. i’ll always heart u. u have the biggest part of my heart back then, for now and then. i don’t wanna waste my time wait 4 u. but wherever and whenever u want to open ur heart for me..just ask me..and it’s a pleasure to give my answer..ciao !


No comments: