pick-a-boo
welcome to my amazing-unexpectation-extraordinary world life. to read the original thoughts of mine. many thanks knowing u read it whether agree or not. happy reading =)

...

i'm here. down in my loneliness. without having any thoughts of u. i just need time to have it for my own. when the time will come? i dont know. try to not think about that. just try to through with the best way of myself could.

guess sometimes i go by thoughtful but runs spontaneous more. with learn by done and my thought nowadays i can make any deal without have to suck down. he still stands for whom i already deal with tell no lies and be honest for those deal. no regret at all and find that love life would be amazingly wonderful beating if done by properly as it does.

we could be in circle of everything good if we no take for grant. i know how to fall for relationship and to feel for be loved. i know how to grateful for him. And i know how to love him for my own reason of loving.

No comments: