pick-a-boo
welcome to my amazing-unexpectation-extraordinary world life. to read the original thoughts of mine. many thanks knowing u read it whether agree or not. happy reading =)

something

something i havent seen wasnt something i havent felt.
something i havent felt wasnt something i havent touch.
and something i havent seen, felt, and touch are coming from ur HEART.
would u give me that? i dont need the whole thing..i just need some..

dont u see?
dont u feel?
can u touch me that way?

i learn a lot from u.
from the way u ignore me.
from the way u dismiss me.
and from the way u hurt.

i take that as a good lesson of my life coz our life not always about happiness. love. hurt. passion. care. sad. tears. betrayer. friendship is the beauty of life whole package. the more u feel of the more u learn about happiness. it will always about journey of betrayed, take and give, and comfortable.




No comments: